Monday, June 18, 2012

Revlon Review

So Today I went to Walmart to pick up some of my new favorite tea to drink and while I was there I went by the beauty department and picked up something I've been thinking about getting from Revlon but wasn't so sure of.


It's one of the newer Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter sticks in Berry Smoothie. And I've watched and read many many people raving about the Lip Butters and the different colors. The one I've heard the most of about would be the Strawberry Shortcake and thinking about my skin tone I know that colors close to the natural color of my lips are best so I decided to go with Berry Smoothie. Of course at Walmart you can't swatch them so I had no idea how it'd look on me. So when I got home I poured a glass of ice tea and opened up the Lip Butter and put it on. At first it took a few wipes on my bottom lip before it started to go on then it went on nice and smooth! However once I was content with the amount I went to rub my lips together and got the weirdest sensation in my lips like there were little bumps all over. Now I hadn't been eating and there hadn't been anything on my lips before the Lip Butter so it had to be the Lip Butter! But I'm not going to just throw it away, it's pretty, maybe after all not the best color for me but I'll give it a few more tries and post how I feel about it once again in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment