Thursday, June 21, 2012

How I Store my Face Makeup! DIY Storage

I am such a reuser of things! Most of my makeup and jewelry collections aren't actually stored in things that were originally made for them! Today I'm going to share how I store my face makeup. So here is all my face makeup in the crate box I got from the Dollar Store for college.

I actually don't have that much in my collection anymore because as I was organizing this a few weeks back I threw out all my old makeup that was no good anymore! So to start off in this clear little box, which actually was the box my Ipod nano came in, are the eyeshadow sponges that came with my eyeshadows. Along with my compact travel mirror and my eyeliner pencil sharpener.




Next I have this woven box which I'm almost positive I got as part of a Christmas/Birthday present with the gift inside. In here I keep all my eyeshadows, powders and lip glosses.






Next piece of plastic I have for you is actually the top to an old cd case, ones of those you buy a whole bunch of cds and this is the lid things. In here I keep all my eye pencils and the rest of my lip products! I love reusing things as I said above, and this is the newest piece to be reused and I love it!



I do actually have a few Sephora Lipsticks and Elizabeth Arden Lipsticks, which would seem to be quite a suprise because I am such a drug store beauty girl!

 


 
Finally I have all my little misfits that don't fit in my two bigger boxes of makeup that just kind of go around the sides. This includes my makeup brushes and foundations, which need alittle bit a cleaning up. I primarily only use Revlon Foundations but I don't wear foundation on a daily basis anyways.

Hope this helps some of you lovelies out there! I also may be starting a youtube channel soon, still kind of making up my min on doing it or not....

Byebye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment