Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hello Beauty World.

Today I'm taking my first steps to the beauty world. I hope everyone including yourself will receive me warmly. I'm not your typical beauty guru girl, who has a wonder body shape, pimples only once in awhile and enough money to buy complete Nars collections. But I have learned somethings by doing them myself and therefore I'm going to share them with you. :)

I can't wait to get started in sharing the little things I've learned over the years I've spent trying to find makeup and a style that works with me. So if you are like me in not being the prefect size 4 or 6 or -2 then I hope you find my advice helpful and please feel free to comment on my posts with things you've learned as well.

I'm not here trying to look down upon girls who are skinny/healthy weight limit, but from the blogs I've read in the past to the beauty guru's on YouTube I find it hard to take their advice on clothes when it was meant for them, and defiantly not me. Soon I hope to be up and posting about beauty and makeup that I find works great for my style and my budget.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great way to start out! Beauty gurus can be all kinds of people, as long as you know what you are talking about and expressing yourself.

    I saw that you were following me on Bloglovin, but I actually am going to get rid of that soon, you can follow me on Google Friend Connect, which is the blue button above the bloglovin page, also I suggest that you get one yourself because a lot of users follow through GFC because it's the main source from Blogger/Blogspot.

    If you need some help with putting it on your page, feel free to ask me.

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete